To guarantee safety, strictly follow the following guidelines:
- The area where the pyrotechnic material is placed remains delimited throughout the week, access to it being prohibited to unauthorized personnel. Respect the instructions of the security personnel and do not exceed the security perimeter delimited with fences and/or tape.
- Every night and starting at 10:15 p.m., the public is evicted from a large peripheral area to the shooting location for the collections, access to which is prohibited. People who live in said area must access their homes before 10:30 p.m.
- People who use the affected car parks must park their vehicles in the car park before 10:00 p.m., and cannot remove them before 11:30 p.m.
- It is recommended to close windows and balconies in nearby homes and premises, as well as remove any combustible material (clothing, awnings, hammocks...)
- During the firing of fireworks it is frequent that remains of ash fall. In case of getting into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and do not rub.
- It is reported that it will not be possible to witness the firing of Fireworks from the terraces, balconies or windows of the buildings surrounding the launch area.
- Collaborate by parking your vehicle outside the Security Zone, some debris may fall on you.
- Every night, once the collection of fires is finished, the corresponding municipal services will search the wide delimited area for 10 minutes in search of pyrotechnic remains. Once public access is allowed, if you find any suspected dangerous material, do not touch it or push it with your foot, it may explode. In any case, never handle it, move away and alert other people to its presence. Notify security personnel or the nearest authority agent immediately.
- If you are responsible for a minor: in case of loss, contact any municipal agent. Reiterate the prohibition of touching or manipulating any rest of pyrotechnic material to minors, they can cause irreversible damage.
- During the show, if you feel unwell (fainting, dizzy, etc.) or suffer an injury, go to the security or health personnel who are in the vicinity of the Safety Zone.
- At sea: the people responsible for the boats that go out into the bay to witness the firing of the fireworks must strictly follow the instructions of the competent authority.