Safety regulations for outdoor cultural activities
To guarantee health safety in keeping with current regulations, the Donostia Festak organisation has established a series of regulations for the safe attendance of each show on the programme:
- All shows will take place outdoors, in enclosed spaces, with limited capacity and controlled access to previously reserved seats. To attend the activities an invitation is required, which can be obtained online from the website www.abuztuadonostian.eus
- Standing is forbidden. Chairs will therefore be provided with a social distance of 1.5 metres between them.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to enter the venue and take your seat. Entry is allowed from 30 minutes before the start of the show. Wait in line, respecting the required social distance of 1.5 metres.
- The organisation will provide attendees with hand sanitiser gel on the way into the venue.
- Entrance to and exit from the venue will be signposted to prevent members of the audience from coming into contact with one another. The organisation staff will show each person to their seat in order of arrival. The seats must not be moved.
- A mask must be worn at all times by all people over the age of 6 years. Each spectator must bring their own mask.
- Members of the audience must remain in their seats throughout the show. In the event of having to leave the venue during the performance, you will not be allowed back in.
- Under no circumstances can the audience interact with the artists inside the venue.
- Children must not stand up or run around inside the venue. An area will be available for leaving prams and pushchairs.
- Parents or those accompanying children are responsible for ensuring that they obey the safety regulations. Failure to do so means that you will be asked to leave the venue.
- No smoking is allowed inside the venue.
- No animals are allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The audience will leave the venue in staggered fashion and following the indications of the organisation staff.
- When making the booking, you will be asked to give your name, surname/s and telephone number or email address for addition to a register of attendees. This register will be destroyed 15 days after the date of the activity.
- Making the booking implies that you have read and accept these regulations.
- The programme may be cancelled or postponed at any time due to the COVID-19 situation.