Outdoor cultural activities: safety regulations
To guarantee health safety in keeping with current regulations, the Donostia Festak organisation has established a series of regulations for the safe attendance of each show on the programme:
- All shows will take place outdoors, in enclosed spaces, with limited capacity and controlled access. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis until full capacity is reached.
- Standing is forbidden. Each person attending must occupy the seat assigned to him/her and remain seated until the end of the scheduled activity.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to enter the venue and take your seat. Entry is allowed from 30 minutes before the start of the show. Wait in line, keeping a safe distance and following the organisation's instructions.
- The organisation will provide attendees with hand sanitiser gel on the way into the venue.
- Entrance to and exit from the venue will be signposted to prevent members of the audience from coming into contact with one another. The seats must not be moved.
- The use of a mask inside the enclosure is compulsory at all times from the age of 6 years onwards.
- Each spectator must wear their own mask.
- Children must not stand up or run around inside the venue. Parents or those accompanying children are responsible for ensuring that they obey the safety regulations. Failure to do so means that you will be asked to leave the venue.
- An area will be available for leaving prams and pushchairs.
- Smoking, vaping, eating and drinking are not permitted inside the venue.
- No animals are allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The audience will leave the venue in staggered fashion and following the indications of the organisation staff.
Thank you for your collaboration!